|
One Two Three
|
Saturday, June 14, 2008 I need a job.A real paying job. So I can spend freely. Buy anything I want. Buy anything she wants. I love it when she's happy, it makes me happy too. I love it when she hugs me. Randomly, or not. I love it when she tells me she loves me. I just love it when she talks to me. I love it when she gives me a peck anywhere randomly, or not. I love it when she holds my hand. Anywhere, everywhere. I love it when she tells me things. A simple smile from her can make my day. A simple sms tells me that she's thinking of me. A simple mms tells me she wants to show me things. guess who said it =x okay if you really dont know then you must be really dumb haha i saw this on his blog. ZHO ZWEET! Today is our 4th Monthsary! well.. actually it isnt this long. but i couldnt rmb when i really accepted him so we decide to take vDays' as the date. so... we've been tgt for 4mths! and counting counting and counting. indeed i have once again fallen into the trap the trap of love. but sometimes, its like i can easily walk out of it more like i always have the key out. cut the crap. anwway we quarrelled in the middle of the night =x just because i was trying to fit some time for him and frnd in a day. Me and frnd had alrdy planned to go out. but he wanted to meet me too. so i try to fit him in after like dont know how long he got unhappy cos he said he didnt like timeline =/ wth. like i was trying to fit him in alrdy then he react like that anw he realise he was in the wrong and he apologise. somehow, its always just words of apologies maybe i was comparing with the past where gifts and rushing to my hse or sweet lil things done to cheer me up. It might be so the drama.. but it indeed made me smile, feel high above the clouds. and yet, to the many times he made me angry, all i get is apologies. well, at least he realise his mistakes isnt it. sigh.. well well.. stil.. i love my MID x] -ryl |