|
One Two Three
|
Saturday, January 24, 2009 Lucky- Lucky TwiceYou can fool yourself I promise it will help Now every single day I just wanna hear you saying Laughing through the day Thinking you are never boring Speeding through the night Maybe you not count the morning There's nothing you can do To keep it out There's nothing you can do Just scream and shout Living for today but you just can't find tomorrow Talking 'bout the joy But it never stops the sorrow There's nothing you can do To keep it out There's nothing you can do Just scream and shout Saying I'm So lucky lucky I'm So lucky lucky I'm So lovely lovely I'm So lovely lovely You can fool yourself I promise it will help Now every single day I just wanna hear you saying I'm So lucky lucky I'm So lucky lucky I'm So lovely lovely I'm So lovely lovely You can fool yourself I promise it will help Now every single day I just wanna hear you saying Even though you said It would never end it's over You were smiling on my arm Now you're crying on my shoulder There's nothing you can do To keep it out There's nothing you can do Just scream and shout Saying I'm So lucky lucky I'm So lucky lucky I'm So lovely lovely I'm So lovely lovely You can fool yourself I promise it will help Now every single day I just wanna hear you saying I'm So lucky lucky I'm So lucky lucky I'm So lovely lovely I'm So lovely lovely You can fool yourself I promise it will help Now every single day I just wanna hear you saying You can never be forever Good together Now and clever You can never be forever But keep it up Don't ever stop Through night and day The words to say are: I'm So lucky lucky I'm So lucky lucky I'm So lovely lovely I'm So lovely lovely YES I DEFINITELY NEED SOME LUCK!! omg first day of gambling and i have lost $$ BOOOOOO Dear God, please shower with me tons of luck =P THANKS IN ADVANCE had an early reunion dinner at grandmama place went there later cos mummy brought me to buy heels got two more pairs of new shoes! one heels and one flats plus previously i got another pair of shoe 3 new ones! :D anw! had dinner and started gambling after that did the lou hei thing thats one of the best part of cny! its always so fun because we wld throw it on each others hand then there will be shrieking and laughing and gasping some of the aunts will be like EH EH EH DONNNNTTTTT LOL damn hilarious a pity jon have duty tmr and he will miss the reunion dinner at Ema hse hope lil sarah will be there that playful girl time to continue keeping my room BORING -rylt |