One Two Three

Thursday, February 5, 2009

White Horse

Say you're sorry
That face of an angel comes out
Just when you need it to
As I pace back and forth all this time
'Cause
I honestly believed in you
Holding on,
The days drag on
Stupid girl
I should have known, I should have known

That I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.

Baby I was naïve,
Got lost in your eyes
and never really had a chance
my mistake,
i didn't know to be in love you had to fight to have the upper hand
I had so many dreams about you and me.
Happy endings;
Now I know

I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.

And there you are on your knees
Begging for forgiveness,
Begging for me
Just like I always wanted,
But I'm so sorry

Cause Im not your princess
This aint a fairytale
Im gonna find someone, Some day
Who might actually treat me well.
This is a big world,
That was a small town
There in my rearview mirror,
Disappearing now.
And it's too late for you and your White Horse
Now its too late for you and your White Horse
To catch me now.

Oh whoa whoa whoa-oh
Try and catch me now
Whoa-Oh
It's too late
To catch me now.



whoosh!
havent been updating

but who cares anyways right
and im hook on a song now

no special meaning
and it doesnt applies to me or anything

well i just like the song
lalalala

things have been kinda rough lately
kinda for everything

sigh
lets hope things will eventually improve

teaching been kinda crazy
but i think im getting the hang of it

and this part time job got me considering about joining NIE

shd i?
shd i not?

and i realise im quite lacking of sleep
have headaches like in the middle of the day quite often

maybe because i yell too much
but the kids are so deserving for my scream and shouts

and this exp
makes me realise something
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i have been such a pain in their(teachers) ass
LOL

ok change subject
:D

oh
and i think im starting to like soccer

OMG RIGHT
i cant believe it

i used to like hate it so much
cos it really bores me

hee
but im adapting

and u know why?
its all because

of my dear boy
he is like.. a huge soccer fan

#*(!#_*!@#&*)!@*()#*(!@
HAHA :P

watch his game last sun
despite a few yawns here and there

i can say that
CHERYL SURVIVED and i kinda enjoy it :]

anw we caught a few movies tgt
Inkheart, bride wars,wedding game

and the curious case of benjamin button
( which both of us totally fell asleep while watching. LOL)

im not much of a movie buff anymore
although i still love gg to the theatres to watch

in the past
i would have killed myself if i have to watch dled movies

but now, im kinda fine with it
because i alrdy have great company and i can save some bucks

although most of the time he is paying
cheryl decides to be nice and save him from spending on movie tix!

hee
and i wanna watch underworld 3

i watched the first two
but up till now i have no clues on whats gg on

so i have to wait for moussey to dl the first 2 and watch it with him
before we can watch underworld 3!

hmm
i wonder if its called underworld 3

but whatever
u get my point

ok thats pretty much it
i love ending abruptly

i miss my frnds!
:D

-rylt