One Two Three

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Breathe Slow / Alesha Dixon

I’m running out of patients
‘cos i can’t believe what the hell
I’m hearing
And speaking of hell
it don’t compare to this heat
that I am feeling

I love you too much
it shows
all my emotions go
out of control oh whoa whoa
good for you bad for me
when I can hardly see
from the tears that flow oh whoa

Can’t forget to breathe slow
Count from one to ten
With my eyes closed
‘Cos ladies take it in
And get comp- oh oh oh ’sure
Before i lose it get comp oh oh oh ’sure

I am gonna breathe slow
Count from one to ten
With my eyes closed
‘Cos ladies take it in
And get comp oh oh oh ’sure
Ladies never lose comp- oh oh oh ’sure

Not gonna lie
or even try
you’ve got my wheel spinning
and I ain’t the one to show
the gun
‘Cos that means you will be
Winning oh yeah

I love you too much
it shows
All my emotions go
out of control oh whoa whoa
Good for you bad for me
when I can hardly see
from the tears that flow oh whoa

ooh oh ooh
Can’t forget to breathe slow
Count from one to ten
With my eyes closed
‘Cos ladies take it in
And get comp oh oh oh ’sure
Before I lose it get comp oh oh oh ’sure

I am gonna breathe slow
Count from one to ten
With my eyes closed
‘Cos ladies take it in
And get comp- oh oh oh ’sure
Ladies never lose comp oh oh oh ’sure

Somebody better hold me back
You’re lucky I know how to act
(So lucky ain’t gonna attack)
I’m being calm and cool
but believe me you
it’s taking everything to just
breathe breathe breathe

Can’t forget to breathe slow
Count from one to ten
With my eyes closed
‘Cos ladies take it in
And get comp- oh oh oh ’sure
Before I lose it get comp oh oh oh ’sure

I am gonna breathe slow
Count from one to ten
With my eyes closed
‘Cos ladies take it in
And get comp- oh oh oh ’sure
Ladies never lose comp oh oh oh ’sure

Can’t forget to breathe slow
Count from one to ten
With my eyes closed
‘Cos ladies take it in
And get comp- oh oh oh ’sure
Before I lose it get comp oh oh oh ’sure

I am gonna breathe slow
Count from one to ten
With my eyes closed
‘Cos ladies take it in
And get comp- oh oh oh ’sure
Ladies never lose comp oh oh oh ’sure



nice way of spelling composure
LOL

love the song though
the song pretty much applies to everything we do

especially when we're nervous or smth
just take a deep breath in and WHOOSH

rock the world like nobody's business
with what you're doing

just today justina was getting the jitters about smth
nah. this song is for you. :D

so in the future rmb this song and all will go well
no matter how crappy things are

lalalalala
crappy aint i? x]

anw today is the debut of Harper's Island!!
hohoho

their ads on tv got me so excited to watch
one by one....whos the murderer?!

i love their ads
theres quite a few that attracted me

shame on you mediacorp!
purposely out to distract and tempt people

im probably one of the silly dumplings who got suck
into watching all the shows on tv

i think other than sleeping and studying
the other thing i do most is tving

maybe its hinting something
a career in the media industry?

whahahah :D
fat hope laaaa

anw today is like totally not my day la
like a few series of unlucky things hit me

not gna share the stuffs
cos its super dumb and embarrassing

thank goodness there was hui2
and moussey arnd

so yay i got through it
and so far, nth has gone wrong YET

and omg. i just realised im so blur
i keep thinking today is a sun

because of the Good Friday PH
sheesh

so harper's island is tmr. OOPS
got me excited for nth. BOOO

tues will be gg to tamp one
lets just make it known as the new mall at tamp :D

i have no idea what its called
or been there

although i spend like half of my time there
faints

my school is in tamp
my bf lives in tamp
my dance is in tamp

wth right. and i dont even like that area!
so inconvenient and overly populated :P

alright. shall make use of the extra time
to get some work done

hopefully thurs the dancers will meet
:D

-ryl