One Two Three

Sunday, May 3, 2009



Olivia Ong - Fall In Love (Koi Ni Ochite)
Moshimo negai ga kanau nara If my wishes can be true, will you change my sighs 
Toiki wo shiroi bara ni kaete To roses, whiter roses, decorate them for you 
Aenai hi ni wa heyajuu ni kazarimashou Thinkin' 'bout you every night and find out where I am 
Anata wo omoinagara I am not livin' in your heart

Darling, I want you aitakute Darling, I want you, need to be with you
Tokimeku koi ni kakedashi sou na no Can't keep myself still, my heart craves for your love
Maigo no you ni tachisukumu Just like a lost child, standing here alone 
Watashi wo sugu ni todoketakute By your side I want to be, as soon as it can be

Daiyaru mawashite te wo tometa Can't stop you, can't hold you, can't wait no more 
I'm just a woman~oh
Fall in love 

If my wishes can be true
Will you change my sighs
To roses, whiter roses
Decorate them for you
Thinkin' 'bout you every night
And find out where I am
I am not Livin' in your heart

Darling, I need you dou shite mo Darling, I need you, helpless I feel 
Kuchi ni dasenai negai ga aru no yo Deep inside I have a wish never to be sad 
Doyou no yoru to nichiyou no Want you, I need you, stay by my side 
Anata ga itsumo hoshii kara Weekends won't go by without you on my mind 

Daiyaru mawashite te wo tometa Can't stop you, can't hold you, can't wait no more 
I'm just a woman~oh
Fall in love 

Darling, you love me ima sugu ni Darling, you love me, can't wait to hear 
Anata no koe ga kikitaku naru no yo Your voice and your words, need it now no later 
Riyote de hoho wo osaete mo Nights that I spend alone, thinking 'bout you here 
Tohou ni kureru yoru ga kirai Peace is not with me, don't know what to do 

Daiyaru mawashite te wo tometa Can't stop you, can't hold you, can't wait no more 
I'm just a woman~oh
Fall in love 
I'm just a woman~oh
Fall in love 

the song nice right!

decided to take a break from studying
and had the urge to hear sometimes when we touch by Olivia Ong

and i chance upon this song
lalalala

no special meaning
im just in awe she can sing in jap korean and english so nicely



today weather super hot :(
but i love long weekends!

theres one nxt week too!
no school on mon cos of vesak day on sat

WHOOSH



TODAY GOT HARPER'S ISLAND!!!
yay :]]

-ryl