One Two Three

Friday, June 12, 2009

Awww.. Baby.. By the time you read this I'm already long gone... somewhere in Malaysia thinking of you so much that I want to be by your side right this moment you're reading this.

I'm holding on till the day I'm back into your arms baby!

Are you being a good girl? hehe
I'm such a good boy! I'm behaving well baby! :)))))

Missing you so badly :(
I wanna be in your arms!
I wanna hold you tight to me!
I wanna just be there with you...

Hopefully Zeff will be a good companion for you for this period! =D

I love you my darling.
I miss you so much!
Don't sleep too late okaes baby?
The next day will come faster.
And the next.
And the next! X)



So sweet right

it made me feel like hugging him even more
at that moment when im reading it

I LOVE MY SMELLY LIAN LAAAAAA!

all his horrible acts are currently forgiven and forgotten :P
heeheeheehee

3 and a half more days till your return!!
i simply cant wait

-ryl