|
One Two Three
|
Saturday, August 1, 2009 Hi Cheryl! How are you doing? How did you do for your Mid-yr? Hope things are doing well for you! Know that sometimes things can get tough, but we've got to push on, push forward, life live, love life. I came across this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4uG2kSdd-4 and I felt that I should share it with you. Hope you like it. And I hope to hear from you soon too! Take care! =) Cheerz, its really how amazing these lil note of encouragement are especially from the least expected people never would i expect Ms Young to sent me this (shes my cca teacher in charge anw) these people had took time of their hectic schedule had me in their mind put in a lil effort and they totally made my day i just wanna thank all who look out for me your have been a true true blessing to me when times are bad, when everything seems to fall apart when you feel like no one is there all you have to do is believe believe in yourself believe that you can never succumb to your weakness but be strong and defeat them everyone is different including their capability but if theres one single soul who can including one whos less fortunate than you you have no other reason to say you cant no other reason to back out and heres the video Ms Young shared with me totally inspiring -ryl
|