One Two Three

Monday, August 24, 2009

OH MY!!!

IM REALLY REALLY REALLY FEELING VERY DISGUSTED!!!!!

I GREW TWO UNSIGHTLY MOLES AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW

UNTIL TODAY. OH MY!

WHATS WORST IS THAT THEY ARE SIDE BY SIDE IN A VERY CRAMP PLACE

:( HOW!!!



CAN YOU SPOT IT?!?!



THE FIRST THING I SAW IT AND I STARTED ASKING MYSELF
WHY ARE THERE TWO FREAKING MOLES ON MY EAR?!?!?!?!

okay i just told your where it is
but oh my. ITS FREAKING UGLY :((((

looks like some alien eyes there
maybe i should draw a smile there or something =.=



POUTS.
IM REALLY SAD


anw. random pictures taken.. on random days!

my pointe shoes!

the smelly doggy!
hahahaha

class photo with Mrs Varella and Mr Yeo :D

cuts and bruises :(
dell down while playing catching in the hall

LOL!
all your fault isabella!! :D


sweets i bought!
pretty aurora!

delicious yummy egg mummy cooked
its damn nice x.x WUAAAHHH. make me hungry again!!

okay. thats all for now
im still disgusted by my mole.

*edited

and heres a closer look at my mole
so scary right!!



staring at it really freaks me out
it looks really really evil

out to get me or something
HELP!!!



and i tried making it friendlier
maybe i'll start to appreciate it

but check out my new friend
MR HAPPY

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

heh :P

-ryl