One Two Three

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna
zigazig ha.

things that i think/probably want:
  • I want to go to the states to shop
  • I want to steal some money from my second aunt (shes damn rich and nutty :P)
  • I want to get a new laptop, this one is... better not say anything if not it'll shut down on me
  • I want to make lots of money
  • I want to marry a rich husband with assets of probably 1billion
  • I want to go to bahamas for a holiday
  • I want to make my eyebags go away
  • I want to be a better person
  • I want to get really really really good grades for A's
  • I want to trust
  • I want to get the rights to torture all the unfaithful men in this world
  • I want my brother to treat me nicer
  • I want to get a Chanel sunglass
  • I want to let my mummy lead a good life soon
  • I want to learn all genres of dance
  • I want to play the piano really well. (Im so gna take up lessons after A's!!! AHHH!)
  • I want to sit on a helicopter
  • I want to look at undersea creatures in a submarine
  • I want to eat food high in calories and fat but still remain slim
  • I want a scarless body
  • I want a Yorkshire terrier for zeffie and me to play with!
  • I want to have freedom, to do anything i want
  • I want to have lots and lots of fun
  • I want people to have a carefree life
  • I want to fart right now. LOLOL!
  • I want to go camping
  • I want to have my favourite bacon carbonara pasta at Hans somewhere in raffles place
  • I want to learn how to ride a motorbike
  • I want to race an F1 racer. heh :P
  • I want nibbles to stop escaping from her 3-room house (used to be a executive flat)
  • I want to tidy my room and never let it be messy ever again
  • I want the one i love to be more understanding and patience
  • I want to die knowing i have led a meaningful life
  • I want to be really smart either that or artistic
  • I want to go wild and do what i really want without any one judging me
  • I want to have nice hair
  • I want to go back in time and make all the wrong things right
  • I want to meet Orlando Bloom and rape him O.O HAHA
  • I want to have super powers
  • I want to be happy
  • I wanna stop daydreaming and go sleep

okay im tired
haha

so many wants.
so little i can actually get

nevertheless,
thank god im not the worst off person living in this world right now

but its so hard to think positive
when i know there are many more lucky ******* existing

whatever.
maybe i'll die peacefully or a less terrible death or something

hah
how comforting

-ryl