One Two Three

Monday, September 7, 2009




I am but a foolish man
With the only love in his eye
The rain may come, the sun may set
But I'll never let you go

All I need is your love
To hear you say that I am yours
So tell me now and show me how
I could be your better man

I'll surrender everything just to be with you
There is no one in the world like you
You make me real

And I'll cross every ocean
Just to be with you
Baby you're my dreams and you're my soul
You make me real

Chorus:
Just like a flame
You're burning in my soul
You wake me from the cold
You make me real

Cause' like a flame
You brighten up my world
Every corner bears a print of you
You really make me feel brand new







i know the songs isnt complete
but thats the only version i can find


pouts
i doubt anyone has the song either


sadded
the show is currently showing at 530 on chnl 8


comments comments!
HAALLPPPP~~!!!


-ryl