|
One Two Three
|
Saturday, July 24, 2010 It isn't easy.Settling our own university stuffs is damn taxing! Every single thing is not fit nicely into place for you. We have to get our own forms, make our own timetables, choose our own modules and not to mentioned we have to read major chunks of stuffs to get details of stuffs that we are suppose to know and settle. I have to juggle my busy schedule and try to fit everything in. Each and single one is important and time is never enough. My ankle is giving me problems again. Almost gave up all hopes all my ballet exam. Felt like shit during coaching so much that i left an hour earlier. Spending any longer there, I would totally burst into tears. I hate my ankle. I just pray for it to get well real soon. Faced some problems when me and Dawn headed down to our hall registration, turns out that Eusoff hall has this screwed system of giving scholars the priority of getting the double rooms. Screw them. Now we're stuck with the single rooms at single room rate. Any one wants to be my squatter? Our rag dance doesn't seem to synchronize in anyway or so right now although i really wished it was and everyone would be more co-operative and actually start to listen to the constructive instructions. I know sometimes i don't catch the timings and position but i try to get it the next run. But for some people, I don't know why but they are just too stubborn or head-strong to listen to any of your advise. I mean like if you're doing the wrong thing and people are guiding you, helping you but you repeat the same thing over and over again. You'll just be dragging everyone down. And it will only take one of such incident to spoil everything. ARGH. Oh well, Monday we're gna have our cheerleading vetting and i really hope that all the stunts will go well and everyone would be safe. I need to train for my stunt more!! Plus not everything is going smoothly with me and baby. Though i still love him very very much... even though he looks like a Martian here HAHA don't worry you still look super cute :DDDD hearts And lastly, I really need to lose weight. |