One Two Three

Monday, August 30, 2010

I've been super busy as usual. I don't know what i'm really busy with because nothing i'm suppose to do seems done yet, which pretty much means that i'm wasting my time and that sucks.

I'm sick, having flu and random coughs and body aches. Hate it. My brain doesn't work well although i'm trying hard to listen in lecture. Didn't even feel like talking or laughing at anything.

Going to go to malaysia this friday with friends and baby for the star gazing trip organize by the school! Simply can't wait and yay! i finally get to spend more time with baby :DD

Thanks Baby for accompanying me to some of my lectures and driving me to and fro. Love you loads!! How am i going to survive without you! heh.

Back to studying. sian. and hopefully dinner soon! i need food!