One Two Three

Friday, September 17, 2010

There's no school next week. It's our recess week. sounds so nice but right after that i have 3 test on monday and 1 on friday. Pure madness. Didn't study much this week, ahhhh and i'm here and not studying still. lol. I can't wait for DP practices and i'm gna train to play table tennis for our IHG during the recess week. I'm even more excited for tomorrow to come because we're going resort world to eat! Jon and Vanessa will be staying at the hotel there while Smelly Lian and I are going to join them for dinner. I want to go home right now because there are 3 pretty clothes waiting for me! hee xD and on sunday babes and i + some OG friends are going to michel's birthday party. Smelly Lian is going to ORD this tuesday. But he's gna work straight after ord, pouts. I'm very very bored in hall now. Shall leave for school soon! goodabye!