|
One Two Three
|
Monday, December 6, 2010 I'm such a flop today!!! Roar. Totally failed. Shall try again tomorrow morning. Success please come to me!Jon is gg bkk with Vanessa. It's quite a letdown n disappointing cause we suggested gg on a holiday tgt a few times as a family but he's just too 'busy' or just couldn't be bothered. But looks who's gg on an overseas trip now. I didn't bug pap & mum to let me go Mauritius with my friends cause firstly it's not gna be cheap even though it's already subsidized by the school. Also because, I'll be spending their money and only I get to enjoy and have fun while they have to work their butts out for what I've spent and they are already spending a lot on e both of us. I mean don't he feel the least guilty? Sigh.. I wished he was just that lil more considerate to their feelings. I mean I'm terrible at times but I'm pretty sure the folks wants some time off to relax and spent time tgt as a family too. You still have a lifetime more to spend with her, isn't it. why not some time for us now? |