One Two Three

Thursday, January 20, 2011

You don't freaking bother you don't freaking care. And then when I needed help and you're not there you blame me for seeking help?!? WTF.
You don't wanna meet me,I tell you I want to see you more. You apologize for not being there but when you have the free time you can do anything but meet me. What shit?!?!
You blame me for not caring about how you feel, but all you're doing are things that disregard how I feel. And not only that, you tell me to not do this not do that when you yourself are doing the exact same thing.

How big of a jerk can you be. And it's true. You havent change one bit you're still that selfish bastard that you've been since forever.
You just say sorry for the sake of saying sorry and the next moment you just carry on with your jerky self with the least thought to repent.
You act emo and pathetic in front of your family making them think that I'm doing something to you again. But NO, I did not. You're the one doing and creating all this shit.

You suck big time.