One Two Three

Monday, February 14, 2011

I have the sweetest gfs ever :DDD


they are like sugar coated sweet!

today's valentine's day and I woke up to one of them asking whether I had plans today
cos the other gf has suggested that we go out for dinner tgt with them
so sweet right? i was all melts and feeling so warm and fuzzy inside.
if only you can be that little nicer to me or if only we can just rewind back to the past. sigh...haha
okay ANYWAY, I turn them down cos I don't want to spoil their couple time, plus it's like both girls are having their first vday tgt with their guys. i know they want to keep me company and they know that i'm not feeling in the best of mood but i told them i wanna camp in front of the comp instead =.= and dawn was finally free to eat dinner on monday(we have special treats in hall on monday) so yea.

what wonderful intentions.
:')
thanks babes! lovessss
Happy V'day to everyone!
Hope someone made your day like how they did for me, if not, making someone's else day is good enough too!