One Two Three

Friday, February 25, 2011

Today I woke up to a disaster.

I'm having diarrhea or my shitting spree again. There was this day where I pooed like 4 times in a day. I should really see a doctor cos there's something really wrong with my stomach although I'm loving every moment of it. More output means I can have more input which means more heavenly delights!!!! And I'm having my insomnia side effects because my eyes are like droopily tired and I'm feeling damn exhausted even though I'm up for only 3 hours. but ya, I went to bed at around 1230am. And the last that I checked my phone was at 2am? And I was still wide awake thinking whether to use the time to write down stuffs or just continue trying to sleep. I chose the latter cos i was freakishly tired but it still kinda suck in a way because every time I fell asleep I was like literally half awake. You know that feeling???? Zzzz hate it!!!! And I bled like crazy today. Bled sounds like a name. You know there's Blake, brad, and then theres bled -.-
On a side note, Zeff isn't having a really good day either. She vomited like thrice and I guess her stomach ain't feeling well cos she's running all around the place after she farts. Joke. I have a dog who looks at her butt after she farts and runs away.

How cool is that? Please say wow and continue to be amazed and stare at the screen for at least 10s in disbelief.