One Two Three

Monday, February 21, 2011

Today....

i received a message,
and i saw a similar person in it, the words, the feelings, the fear, all so familiar.
i replied something, that I myself had not done.

but...

I wish, i had heeded my own advice.
I wish I wasn't all that I've been,
I wish that things are back to normal.


I have so so many things to tell and share with you and I wished you would want to do the same too.

i don't mind you not being here with me, because it gives me more chance to be independent.
i don't mind that you can't give me as much time as in the past, because it'll give me time to miss you and appreciate you more.
i don't mind you having fun, because i like seeing you smile and enjoy yourself.
i don't mind you going out with your friends, because you'll have people to rely on and have company.

i rather you share a little of your life there with me than feel that I would get angry over them and not tell me anything.


if only you would just give us a chance.