|
One Two Three
|
Thursday, March 3, 2011 Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see How every single promise I keep Cuz what kind of guy would I be If I was to leave when you need me most What are words If you really don't mean them When you say them What are words If they're only for good times Then they don't When it's love Yeah, you say them out loud Those words, They never go away They live on, even when we're gone And I know an angel was sent just for me And I know I'm meant to be where I am And I'm gonna be Standing right beside her tonight And I'm gonna be by your side I would never leave when she needs me most What are words If you really don't mean them When you say them What are words If they're only for good times Then they don't When it's love Yeah, you say them out loud Those words, They never go away They live on, even when we're gone Anywhere you are, I am near Anywhere you go, I'll be there And I'm gonna be here forever more Every single promise I keep Cuz what kind of guy would I be If I was to leave when you need me most I'm forever keeping my angel close It's sad to see how things had turned out. i had never been so sure of us but it was the same moment you chose to let go. everything was just a play, an act. if it was real, you would have been lying because any thing real wouldn't break that easily. you know it's gna hurt cos you're not there with me. but there's your love to look forward to, to plaster that silly smile on my face whenever i think of you. but it's gna hurt even more if you keep hanging me by the string, it's fine if the past we had has no meaning now, it's fine that you don't look forward to talking to me, it's fine that you want to move on. but it's not when you can't decide and put your foot down onto your decision. |