One Two Three

Monday, March 14, 2011

hello, happy pill.



so i've been sleeping at odd hours again, looking ever so exhausted.
but I'm still so surviving. HOW PRO IS THAT.
lol
i was typing and typing then i was thinking of how to end the post
but i couldn't end it cos I just didn't know how to.
so. instead, here's 3 random photos of me found in my photobooth plus random stuffs.




that's the scamp dvd which we got like last week?
and i wasted 10 bucks and like 1 hour of my life watching it
SUCKS man.
have anyone told you i'm gna be a SCAMP senior?
I JUST DID!

excited much. can't wait for the hols!!!!!!
SUPER BUSY NOW ARRRRR. WANT DIE LIAOOOOO
and i keep eating like some pregnant woman also. supper at mad hours. FAT AR FAT AR FAT AR RRRaaaah!
flyteo please come visit me soon, then we go eat some more! :D

okay, it's john yip time.
if you've heard him, you would agree his voice so sexy you'll feel like whacking him
like literally!