One Two Three

Monday, May 16, 2011

TPS told me that blast will not be rejecting those who goes for auditions anymore. What a great opportunity!! Free lessons and learning experience yo! babe wanted to join and i was hesitating for the fear of rejection but now that they don't, yay!!! I can't wait to break the news to her! So many things to tell her!

Me wants to watch lion king. Prays hard! PLEASEEEEE

Gna go gaigai tomorrow and after that I will be meeting the fam to celebrate jon's birthday! Hope we eat nice nice stuffs! Totally had no idea tomorrow is a ph because everyday is a holiday now! lalalalala!
Jon got awesome results for his course. like the finally. something to make daddy and mummy proud of him.

Slept at 4am yesterday and am suffering from fatigue now! knock out just now cos I've been out since morning. hate that i always tell myself that it's the holidays and i don't have any self discipline and just get carried away doing stuffs. lol