One Two Three

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NIGHTRIDER'11

after riding the bicycle for 10hours, i have really fantabulous legs!
i swear! :)
we started off from east coast park and to kallang leisure park area then to selegie for tau huey, helix bridge, marina barrage and to bras besar complex area for swee chun.
and ohmygawd. i am glad that I am alive although almost every part of my body is feeling sore and I just want to lie down and not move a single muscle.

totally prefer last year's night rider because it was more chillax. Although I remember going more uphills last year, I don't remember being that shag! Maybe I'm just getting older >< Totally no stamina!

Reached home at about 8am. Everyone is already up and preparing for their day and for some, they have already started theirs. Mine was to wash up and knock out! Never in my life had I wanted to bathe so badly. It felt as though I just rolled myself in thousand gallons of perspiration and all things gross.

Totally lack of sleep and I can't imagine how I am gonna last for tomorrow!
I don't want to go to work. Shall end it this month! and then finally rest and nua before school starts and all things go crazy again :/

sighs. hate it!
I wanna just sleep everything away!


Not forgetting, here's a picture of my fantabulous leg that I have mentioned.

qqgqtb.jpg

say ouch!