One Two Three

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Advices from people asking me to forget cause it's time to let go.
But, what if I don't want to? Why should I give up the one thing that connects me to you. The memories. Good or bad, are still something we both shared. You don't just stop loving someone. You either never did or always will.








They say I'm being stupid, silly. 
But, what do they know? Is it really foolish to hold onto the love of your life, would you actually want to settle for a second best?








It was, after all a right decision. Or should I say, it never felt so wrong yet right at the same time. 
Although I can't accept the last decision and I truly hate myself for all the stupid things that I have done that hurt us and you. I wished I wasn't that spoilt, that pessimistic, but had instead heeded your advice and consoles. I would never have admitted that I was wrong with all my insecurities in the past. But I was. I was blinded by all the love you showered and your constant giving in. If only I had treasured the time I had with you. It only struck me, at a point, too late to salvage anything.








And then they tell me, He don't deserve you. How can he do this to you? 
I thought I was moving on well, looking at how happy you were with all your company, even when I found out about her. I sincerely felt happy for you. Although there will always be times that I would wonder, if you had a choice, would you still want me as one of your company. Could there ever be a chance for me to be able to do all the stuffs with you. I don't deny, I envy them. I want to be in their shoes so bad. And, there were times, I felt that she was one of the luckiest girl in the world, having all your love. She had all that I've ever had. 









Well, I've nothing more to lose ever since I lost you.
Okay, I know that there's not really true, but it felt like I really did. Cause the pain....was unbelievable. It doesn't hurt that bad any more but it still hits me every now and then.





There's no use fighting all this feelings.
Because I really do miss you.