|
One Two Three
|
Sunday, November 27, 2011 Another excuse for me to not study, blogging:)
So i was feeling really down cause of exams and lotsa stuffs. Wasn't excited for Saturday to come cos, I'll be stuck in hall and we all have to study and stuffs. On a side note, I almost missed my exam cause I studied till the wee hours and wanted to wake up at 6 to study again but obviously failed. Thankfully I was meeting gal to go to the exam hall together. He banged on our door really loud(I was still sleeping like a dead log), Dawn jumped up screamed my name and only then did I jumped up, rushed and stuffs. I slept my A away. Really Disappointed :( So after exams, we had full dress rehearsals for our performance at SCGS. MJ came to drive me there and back to hall. Came back feeling kinda depressed, was complaining to the Phatties of not bring able to go back home and all. Then came a knock on the door, guess who!? Mummy, Jon and Van came down with a cake <3 So sweet right! Called Daddy and talked to him for awhile. And then they left after some time. It was about 15 mins before 12. Didn't feel like being around people when midnight comes and I felt sinful from eating the cake(have to look good in the unflattering to the legs tutu), so i decided to go run alone! I know it's so emo right! But can't help it. Run Run and yay! first happy thing of the day is that, I saw my cute pharmacy guy xD woohoo! came back at 12 plus. Dawn was back and the c3 girls came in to wish me happy birthday and afterwards they left and I was dily dalying to go bathe., using my comp reading really sweet wishes. Xianyou called and sing Happy Birthday:P quickly press the speaker for dawn to hear and me and Dawn were like squealing. and he still had a paper tomorrow. Awww so sweeet right!!! Came back to my room after bathing with Dawn asking me to watch some movie, completely ignored her cos i was wanted to put all my bathing stuffs down and all. Then.... SOME FREAKING HAND GRABBED MY LEG. like zomg and i screamt like crazy. The girls were hiding all around in our room! and then the cake came in and I was just overwhelmed. I had oreo cheesecake <3 cheesecake is loveeeeeee! took random photos and stuffs but they are all in dawn's cam so ya, wait till she uploads! Super touched too because I wasn't expecting anything from them since XX and ConCons had papers the next day. like AWWWW <3<3 so sweet. and they had to wait for me to run and go to bathe before they could act according to their plan. HAHA overall, the whole process was hilarious. Thank You to the C3 babes for making the first few hours of my 21st so memorable. It really did lifted up my spirits and all, I was literally smiling to sleep!! Woke up at 8am way before my alarm although I slept really late at like 3ish doing random stuffs. Then saw a message from my very good eternal friend and it was like check your wa, got present. and tadah!! He played and sang Happy Birthday by the click5. hohohoho. kept listening cos it's so niceee, but up till now I have no idea how to save a wa voice clip :/ HOW?! yay. my eternal friend rocks! Fell asleep smiling again. Then it was time to wake up, to get ready to go to SCGS cos it's performance day! Performance was kinda boring but it was quite a success. The dancing babes all did really well, had an awesome time with them :) Went to eat behind for supper with MJ and friends and then that pretty much ends the day! Can't wait for the celebration! :D Was quite disappointed with the phatties though, although I shouldn't be expecting but that feeling came when sim messaged and she said can't celebrate-.- so can't as in you can't or you can't even spare some time and effort in doing so. Tsk. Oh wells. |