|
One Two Three
|
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 They can take tomorrow and the plans we've made (plans we made) They can take the music that we'll never play All the broken dreams Take everything Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday So Mummy was helping me clear my room and over the long weekend when I was home and there I was standing in the middle of my room, looking around for things to clear and then the stuffs at the display cupboard caught my eye. For many months, I left it there, for who knows what reason, but everything kept nicely away seems like a good idea that day. So I started rummaging through, and found things that were somewhat forgotten along the way but somehow still holds a place in me. Some of the random things, he bought on our outings, First celebration for Halloween. and yeps, it's still working! zeffie girl looking as messy as ever but still as cute. <3 Two more doggies, Funny how the doggy has a missing ribbon and the moussey has a missing eye. Total animal abuse. Ironically, the Jonas Brothers started playing the song when I'm typing this. Well, a lot of songs has been played too. :/ Found Nugget somewhere around my table too, used to bring nugget in my pencil case and for good lucks in exams. And the reason, he's called nugget because he's brown in colour and I felt like eating nuggets at that time. The 1516 Frames, Pictures of you, Pictures of me. Reminds us all of what we used to be. My first bouquet, While we were dancing early hours, drunken days finally ended And the streets turned for a pillowcase and I fumbled our good looks Then the ecstasy turns to rising light through our windowpane Now I'm gone, I left flowers for you there Fake flowers = Ever-lasting. or Apocryphal Intentions. More Random Stuffs. Looking back now toward the start You said you though I'd lost my path And I asked if you still considered love an art And you said, "No, I think it's more a craft" Congratulations. I Passed. You got a fast car But is it fast enough so you can fly away You gotta make a decision You leave tonight or live and die this way Photo album More pictures to fill the rest of the pages You prefer to keep them blank. Random doodles One of the very failed study dates, which ended up in usual doodles and lotsa rubbish. This was actually a floor plan of my house A room is still a room even when there's nothing there but gloom; But a room is not a house And a house is not a home When the two of us are far apart And one of us has a broken heart Where it all began, From the sweet lyrics, to hurtful pains and cries. Don't you think it's dull, or is that your style For every new girl, but the same old words. No, it's not new news, that school, who... that school, you.... that school, I.......... The best fiction author The many notes and letters of contents which i highly doubt To show, I like to keep really meaningless stuffs Food boxes, wrappers, plastic bags. I am such a junkie. Appreciative junkie. One and only, Neoprint. The best camwhorers. My very cute zeffie. we. quarreled.over.something.so.cute. correction. we.quarreled.over.almost.everything. hah. The last gift if you were silly enough, to write your wishes on the strips of paper, praying they would come true, it only happens on television. tested and proven. And through all the cries and pleas, if I had whip out this card, Is it legal. I think it is. Can I sue him for breach of the terms and conditions. That would be hilarious. I have no idea why I'm doing this to myself, haven't I already consented that I have accepted things. Are the memories that beautiful to be reminded of, are there none that you have now to look forward to, or is it a closure that I'm really looking for. Whatever it is, All kept within. Good nights. |