|
One Two Three
|
Saturday, December 31, 2011 So the new year is nearing, in fact it's just 2 days away. It's time to summarize my 2011 and put the memories away whether good or bad!
Side track, my favourite glee episode is playing on starworld now! woohoo (L) Actually, this episode is highly relevant, because, it's the one where the new directions wrote their own songs and Rachel Berry performed "Get it Right". My all time favourite Glee song! Yes, Get it Right, it's time to get things right this time! Reason being, 2011 was one of the crappiest or should i say eventful year experienced, can't deny that. My year actually started with a BAM! Fireworks blast. It was AMAZING. We were just so overwhelmed and hyped up by the fireworks spam that this year, we're gonna count down at Kukup again. Adults turned into little kids, lighting up the fireworks and running away when it starts to spark. We played with the Sky Lanterns too, wrote down all my wishes and cried when the lantern fell into the water before it could float away. Call me a fool and childish as it may seem but I really wanted the wishes to come true and my heart just drop the minute the lantern started falling. None of the wishes came true anyway. 21stJan My first Dance Production in NUS, first performance for hall. It was such an awe-inspiring experience, I'm doing it again for the next production in 2012. And I'm doing something slightly different this time. One contemp and a hairspray piece! I love broadway <3 Performing on stage is such a wondrous feeling, I felt like a nervous wreck preparing back stage, hands freezing cold, and there was only one moment to shine. It's so encouraging having all the lovely friends and dancers around to cheer you on and spreading lucks to each other. The feeling is simple incredible. January, it was where things started breaking down between us. Oh, before I continue, the only reason I can remember all this is all thanks to this space. It holds too much memories. And yes, I will make it an effort to update this space so that I can remember all that happened in years to come! The start of February was where it all changed. He left to study in Australia. I broke down, I tried, I fought, I waited, I dreamt, I wished, gone crazy, everything fell apart, I gave up, picked myself up thanks to all my dear friends. Life really isn't the same without you. This was the toughest period for me, but this was also the time, when I started talking and sharing with my many long lost friends again and made some new ones along the way. :) March I kept myself busy, occupied with all my commitments. Dance, studies, comms, outings, anything, everything. And they were too much for me to handle. April Me second hall performance. Dance Uncensored. We had two shows on two nights. It was a fusion of hip hop and contemp, a great mix choreo-ed by 2 very talented dancers, Wilfred and Fel. <3 Exam period. Stress balls. Racing against time, regretting wasting all my time. There will never be enough time for me to study and always too much to study before the exam date. I really really hate exams. Exams ended. HURRAY and jump for joy. May The start of the holidays and I made a new friend :) Oh and many 21st parties to attend! So broke so broke but so fun dressing up, eating many yumms food and all. Many outings, short trip! Fun Fun Fun! and spent so much till i'm totally cashless. So...I had to find a job! and very coincidentally, I found a job working with Jerjer. I started my ballet exam coaching! Tough tough training! June Still working, busy with work, tuition, camp stuffs, coaching, rehearsals and I got accepted for my SEP! Had lotsa fun with the crazy OLs during work, many many first but they made the boring job at Nucleus Connect a really memorable one. Unfortunately, they aren't friends to keep. Changed my phone to a smart phone! Went to scamp as a senior! A whole new way of enjoying scamp! And I made an eternal friend :D July Back to work and it's the post scamp blues so we had many outings. One was Nightrider where I had the worst fall of my life! Bruises and cuts were at least 10cm long. Scars :( School will be starting so time to end work and enjoy myself! Moved back into hall and this time, a double room with my roomie Dawn! Ballet exam and yay! glad that it was finally over. All the coaching did paid off! School started and everything just went pretty quickly with the many commitments I took up again :( I had no idea what I was doing, what I wanted, main aim was to just keep myself occupied. I organised my first ever bash at The Butter Factory and seriously, I should learn to stop sending drunk texts and calls when i'm high and all. The whole school term just ended in a blink of an eye and then exams started. It was then when it hit me that I learnt nothing from all the mods. Seriously nothing. :/ SEP was problematic as hell causing me to reject the offer. Fast forward to November, craziest exam period that I have, studying till 4 in the morning, almost missed an exam. And in between exams was my special day! Very lovely surprises and I performed for my ballet school, second ballet performance after so long! And it was also my second en pointe performance! And when exams ended, it was the get fat buffet season! December Went to RWS but this time hard road hotel to celebrate nini's birthday and coincidentally, it was on the 7th, stayover till the 8th. Many many flashbacks kept replaying in my head. And we started talking like friends again. :) I had my first adult birthday party! It was hectic as hell. Many things went wrong but overall, things turned out pretty well I guessed. Definitely not gna throw such a huge party again unless I have a really organized and efficient planner! My first overseas trip with friends to KL and this must be one month that I've travelled to Msia the most. And with that, it brings me to today! Looking back at 2011, many many other highlights that will definitely be remembered and should be forgotten. I am totally ready to welcome 2012. okay. lame. but, definitely, I WILL AND MUST GET THINGS RIGHT AND STOP HAVING THAT ROTTEN USELESS SIDE OF ME. |