One Two Three

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mid terms are killing me :( I need more motivation.



Yes i am a fool.
Self- deceiving one.
Someone please slap me and enlighten me.
Stop all this madness.
I'm so tired of chasing stories that can will never be written, dreams that doesn't come true.

I wish I can take responsibility for my own doings instead of always avoiding and finding ways to escape everything, consoling myself that things will get better when it actually don't.
And every time I ask for help, I receive the help i can get yet the only solution is ME.

I can't believe that I actually can salvage things and yet I'm doing nothing. What's wrong with me. I'm not happy living the way I am now and but I refuse to change things and the only thing I'm capable of is complain.
-.- LAME SHIT.
and here I am scolding myself, not studying for mid terms when I can.

ARGH.