One Two Three

Monday, March 19, 2012

I really really hate it when people just don't give a damn about wasting OTHER people's time. How many times do you want me to wait for you just doing NOTHING. Either that I find myself trying to find things to do with the 5/10mins you asked for and usually, twice the waiting time had gone past but still no show. And it's not the first time that this had happened, what's more, I have already talked to you about your time management and all your rubber timings. But no, today, came back to you sleeping then to the 15mins you promised, waited for a good half an hour, checked your room and you're still sound asleep. UNBELIEVABLE. If you can't make a good estimation of the time you require, don't go telling people that timing.




The upcoming weeks will be really busy cause yes, it's time of the year to study!
Had a really eventful week, too lazy to update here cos I just did, in my written organiser.
It is difficult to juggle 4 at the same time you know, I have already isolated my event only organiser, blogging here with random rants cos usually the written one runs out of space for the bundle of thoughts in my brain and the wall calendar of the important dates. Oh my. So far only the written one is filled for each day, the rest are just occupied with blanks in between days and random/important stuffs in between.



Time to do my lab report. :(