One Two Three

Wednesday, March 7, 2012


Screaming your heart out.



Today I finally got the email and boy was I relieved cos I'm finally released from all the mind torturing phase. Okay, that's just one of tornadoes in my head. But, every single thing just felt so much better immediately.

Went for a run to west coast park. It was really creepy, running alone there. Out of the times that I ran alone, this was the only time that freaked me out so much. I'm not usually that timid (I think I'm much braver now, serious.) but this was a new route cos bao brought me the other time and I just followed her lead. I probably haven't gotten over my fear of the dark, the trees just piled onto all the nerves. And I feel more threatened in a park than an open road. The only time during the run when I thought it was rather calming was when I was jogging beside the sea, it does help that there were much more people there and something about the waves crashing in that chased all the uneasiness away. I could stare at the sky and lay there all night, was really tempted to but I would be this sweaty insane girl to all the other people there. I love how when I'm jogging alone I have this MY time with myself that I can sort my feelings out and in a way motivate, or call it self comfort who cares, the thing is after every run, I feel so much better physically and emotionally! Running with friends is a plus too because we get to exercise and we chat throughout the run and sometimes it includes some heart to heart talks. :)

That also leaves the question,
Should I stay in hall next year? I have the weekend to think it through. The thought of travelling really disgusts me but... oh wells, shall not list the pros and cons down here if not it'll be another long list.

My BB is terrible, it dies on me really quickly nowadays. Not to mention, it hangs and I can't receive WA messages cos apparently it can't read my media card, either that or it restarts and friends who WA/message me during that time, the messages disappears or doesn't get to me. I didn't go MIA, blame my phone please.

My first camp will be next week, am not looking forward to it cos I'm so worried about all the studying(my own stuffs) and memorizing and presenting all the animal's facts. My brain capacity is really hitting it's limit. C'mon, let me erase some stuff please! Okay, what am I saying, camp will be awesome, it's my last OJT(I hope), cos I'm gna ace it and WOOHOO to Cheryl, an official education facilitator!! The name really sounds so not professional. :/ Facilitator as a word just isn't a single bit classy.

I'm addicted to peanut butter.
Never used to like it that much but the peanut butter craze is on. Give me my Reese or Peanut Butter Cup B&Js or even the morning authentic bread spread NOWWWW.
Oh wait, I'm craving more for B&Js now. Hand me over a pint, why are all yummy food fattening :(

I am now sourcing for food again. Bless my soul and body (literally).