One Two Three

Friday, March 9, 2012

Today we had DP supper,
so DP has come to a close... with a bang!
and I'm sure glad I'm part of it, not only in the actual performance but as part of DPIAN.

DP In A Nutshell :)

thankful for Aaron, choosing the 3 of us along with him to do this.
the whole hall was filled with laughter and we receive a lot great comments
although i kinda screw up in many parts but phew, the guys really did well which UP the performance :D especially rasul and his solo! can't wait for the video to be out!

It was really difficult trying to keep it a secret and learning parts of the steps in such a short span with our hush hush practices.. I had to bluff dawn and friends that I was going for some extra prac and going for dinner with friends etc etc. The lies I had to make for dpian. *shakes head* LOL

Overall, DP always leave me with this heartwarming feeling, like the chocolate flowing out from the molten lava cake, that fudgy feeling. Okay, I have no idea what I'm trying to say either but, it is a too awesome thing to be able to describe. DP was one of the reasons why I stayed in hall, didn't go for exchange, and so on. Me love DP :D


Abruptly changing topic because I'm staring at my bb and thinking of how it had failed me :(
Can you believe it!? My bb died on me in the middle of the night the other day. With at least half a bar of battery left, I decided not to charge it so in the morning I woke up to a very sunny morning and the construction already started their work. I WAS LATE FOR MY LAB. fml. Thank God the lab was a partner work thing and my partner didn't mind starting the lab on her own first. *wipes beads of perspiration*

Okay, back to studying for the stupid test tomorrow.
Every test is stupid because it makes me feel dumber and dumber each day.
:(