One Two Three

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

If you havent heard of it yet, a NSF man died during training today.
And he happened to be a friend of my many friends.
Some have him even as close as siblings.

I read their tweets, I felt their pain, I saw their pictures....
and just this afternoon, this bubbly girl who was studying with me,
now, all swollen eyes and down.
He was like a brother to her.

It was terrible. I can't imagine losing someone close to me.
a few faces just started popping out in my mind.
There's too many things kept within that I have yet say to all my loved ones.
:'(

i thought I would just spill everything out that I have to say when I decided to blog,
but i chickened out :/
#lifeisfullofregrets
oh but I randomly messaged a few lovelies. LOL. <3

omg i realised there were so many mistakes in my typing.
ahaha. but I was really tired from staring at the notes for the whole day and it was already freaking late

and the funniest thing is Chunnie thought I was drunk!?
@.@
nobody reply like that one please.
and afterwards, i was too tired to do anything.

LIKE NOW :(