One Two Three

Friday, May 25, 2012

The days of being really exhausted and when I can fall asleep at any time of the day is back! Waking up at 7 every single day can be a real torture, especially when I'm still so used to sleeping late. And yes, tonight is another one of these nights that I've decided to turn myself into a zombie come tomorrow morning.

Just got back from MIB3 with Howard and boy was that show good. I fell asleep at certain parts of the show cos I was really tired. Been awhile since we last catch up with each other, and i think the last time we met was when I was still working at DS and that was like 2 years ago? Yay for still being able to keep in touch and all. :)

Moving backwards in time(because mib did that too! oksy -.-), I was at timbre, substation, my first time at this outlet and it was with my colleagues! Guess what? The interns are all NUS students except for two French dudes. Really a great bunch to hang out with but I've only 3 more weeks before I say goodbye and hello to Vietnam! Timbre was meh... The live band wouldnt atart till 1030 so we left before that. Oh and one day I should really list out the reasons why I dislike to go to timbre.

Work is really boring especially when you're assigned data entry. Seriously, what can you learn from doing that and it's a total exploit of interns :( the only thing interesting is the donation drive that we're currently having for make a wish foundation! Tomorrow we're gna be angels! Lol.

And you know what? It's now less than a week to gaga's concert! I am mega excited because it'll be my first ever concert! And all the discussion and updates on newsfeeds are just making me more googoogaga. I can imagine myself singing and screaming to her songs already!

That's all for the day! As much as I'm complaining about being tired, I'm truly enjoying every bit of my holiday! Yay!