|
One Two Three
|
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Yes yes, exams are over!
means.... it's time to celebrate! put your hands up, put your hands up, yo yo yo! 30/04 So after my last paper, I joined the DU peeps to catch a movie after their fun at minds cafe. I was damn shagged. slept at 6am the previous night and slept at 4 before the paper. we were suppose to watch the Avengers together. Was so excited it was difficult to concentrate doing the paper especially when it's a killer paper. It was only when we entered the pathetically filled cinema, then did I realised something was wrong! 1) Avengers should be a great hit, so by this time, we were about 5 mins late, the cinema should be filled! 2) New movies should be screened at the The Grand Cathay and not the other smaller cinemas. So I finally asked, what were we watching and guess what, yes, it's not the Avengers but battleship! was prepared to sleep during the show but I didn't, the action was good although the storyline was somewhat predictable. When the lead was dragging on saying how everyone dies and all, David, Keltoh and me just look at each other and exclaimed at the same time, "but not today!" and followed by us LOLing. After the movie, it was dinner time! we went to some chicken rice place recommended by Rasul, it was kinda meh.. considering the price and average setting. We played the opera game there on David's ipad! dum dum dum dum~ it's super funny and addictive. After dinner, SUPPER at rocher tauhuey! Sinful ttm. 2/5 Dawn, XX and concon, bao and Jiali would be ending their paper today! C3 outing! We were suppose to cook for our picnic but everyone got lazy so we da baoed food from random places instead. We waited for Xx and concon to come back from their movie, the lucky one, the rest of us refused to watch because we were definite it won't be worth the money as compared to other blockbusters. And we caught The Hunger Games in Kenny's room! 3/5 Avengers with Daryl and friends. Watched them play pool. and something about guys playing pool making them lookmore attractive, well, you have to be attractive in the first place, if not it'll be just. er.. meh. 4/5 C4 bbq. the havoc party! Jiakai and honchan just keep feeding us food! and the guys were rowdy as usual. our last night together as c blkers! they headed on to nana but I joined Keltoh, David, Sarah and her friend, Wilfy and Fazil for some drinking session instead! We played many stupid games, i turned pink like a baboon backside for the first time and we slept at like 7plus. And the best thing is, we have an outing to sentosa the next day!! 5/5 It's SENTOSA time!! all of us woke up late obviously. thankfully scott drove some of us there and yay free ride! and toh brought the vball net so we got to play beach volley! machiam lika old granny, lulu makes a better teacher :P chionged down to Jane's 21t after sentosa! went hougang then home to get the car and to simei for the party! and finally get to meet my babe :)))) yay! been too long since i last went for ballet so... HAI! an eventful day ya. because the day has yet to end and imagine how shag it was already. Supper with Scott, weesern and cynthia at Jalan Kayu. They came over from prawning in their cars, i refused to go because it's a total waste of time and money and off to fill our tummies! LOL 7/5 It's a holiday but I'm giving tuition and after that, it's packing time. Went to watch friends in expeditions dance. I HAVE A LOT OF STUFFS. like really a lot. it was darn heavy. but thankfully I have friends to help. was feeling so sad when Dawn moved out and the other half of the room was empty, I just lay in bed and refused to pack :P 8/5 Started the invigilating job! with wyvern peeps and i jioed dawn to work too. and after the really tiring job although it's a no brainers, Beerfest with Keltoh, David, Sarah, Lynette and also with Dawn, GY, Jiakai and Bryan! it was rather boring, we were just entertaining ourselves. 10/5 Mr Ong gave me Toilet duty! heehee. so i get to sit throughout the paper. so many many of my SIM friends. and after the morning paper ended, headed to Celine's house to bake Dawn's surprise cake! and also C3 steamboat! dinner was so filling. i'm missing those girls already! we took many many polaroids! have yet to scan others in..oh wells! 11/5 Invigilating again, so grateful that I'm doing morning paper. Legs will definitely break if I continue on with the afternoon paper but anyway I had a contract to sign too! i'm going to intern! and when I was done, I headed to aljunied to wrap my leg. I SWEAR IT WAS DARN PAINFUL when the sinseh rub, i was screaming into all my whatsapp convo to distract me from the pain. LOL. 12/5 Nai nai house! it's been quite some time since I been there cos of exams. and auntie bought Durians and they are love! 13/5 Chunnie's birthday! :DDDD and it's also mother's day! we went to vivo for dinner and to shop and we spent a bomb.....about $800 in total. OMG. can you believe it. Mum said mother's day is to bring her out to slaughter :P 14/5 First day of work and it's terrible. The job's so boring :( and the other interns are kinda unfriendly. sigh. tomorrow I shall pluck up all my courage and say HI to them. we shall see about that. rahhh! i love home cooked food especially when you're back from work and I went to gym with jon. i'm damn shag now and rushing though the post. I NEED SLEEP. So looking forward to the rest of the holidays! and to dinner with the dancers tmr night! yippps! may the trip be successful please... |