|
One Two Three
|
Monday, June 4, 2012 This past week was rather eventful. Met up with more friends, birthday surprise, gaga concert(it was amazing, I'm really impressed), collected my passport, almost got scammed by an old lady(sighs at how anyone would resort to all the lies), movies at the Cathay interrupted when the scene replayed a million and one times(free tix!) dear friends leaving the country, finally got our air tickets, buffet with family, meet up with with more friends, and I'm reading the hunger games! Oh and not to mention working too.Im kinda loving this life, planning to meet loved ones, I enjoy how I can write and see their names on my organizer, somehow signifying that they are still a part of my life which brings about the main reason for this post. Dave left for London for a holiday/to meet fel this morning and I'm already missing his presence, in the least affectionate way definitely. He's more of a brotherly figure to me. Since DU came to end, I was thankfully brought closer to this lovely bunch of people and amazingly, some of which I was with them during last year DU but didn't remained close. So we have been meeting,chatting and sharing, and ever since work started, since Dave was kinda in the same predicament, yes, boring job scope, we hit it off even better. We were talking every day such that there on days, I felt sick of talking to the same person for so long. Its my own problem i realised. Yes, I can't imagine myself replying the same person whoever it is for too many consecutive days. I subconsciously fail to reply at some point of time and it had become a habit. But i made it a point to reply him because once when i didn't, he jioed the rest out but didn't personally ask me, another friend jioed me instead and i kiddingly asked him why he didn't and the reason was apparently i didn't even reply so how to ask me. Tsk! Whatever it is, till now, we will always have things to talk about eventually. How often can you find a friend you can hit off so well in a few short months? So the thought of having fel back kinda bothered me, but i just know that our friendship would definitely somehow be affected and I really don't want that to happen, although I'm sincerely happy for him finally being able to meet her. Which is why, I'm glad I went to send him off with Matt today. It comforts me knowing he feels the same. He bade his family with hugs and kisses and a hug to Matt, comparing the exchange to the time frame of one knowing him, I was expecting a hand slap thingy but a hug came. I don't know how much of that hug meant to him but I was thankful he appreciated my presence there. And while he was on the plane, I smiled at how he associated me with Matt as future siblings. Okay, maybe I shamelessly called him god brother and all but to how I interpreted it, it still makes me happy. I don't know if I sound crazy talking about a friend like that but it's a way of me appreciating him. Or you can just send me to buangkok medical park now? Kay lame. Probably the reason to this behaviour, it's because I still don't like the idea of losing a relationship with anyone close, I mean no one in the right mind would want it right? But I do hate this feeling of attachment to anyone so easily such that it does makes me feel sad over thoughts of losing them. Sighs. Why am I so emotional and dramatic? Oh wells, back to hunger games! Book 2 now. No idea why but reading makes me feel so much better at any situation. Kindle for me, anyone? :D |