One Two Three

Friday, July 27, 2012



One of the favourite and must sing K songs :D


We decided on The Coastal Settlement instead. Oh boy, I sure do love this place. Had been looking forward to heading there since I found out about it and yes I was not disappointed. Food was great, ambience was great! Dings! I foresee myself going there more often. Only downside is the location, it's opposite CGH!? and I got madly lost today for about an hour trying to find Ping's workplace and then from there, we took a whole lot of turns before we arrived and I finally recognised the carpark to TCS. I swear when its dark, everywhere looks similar. Blame it on our GPS showing us the wrong location. Zzzzz.



Really miss the JC days!
oh! went to tampines a few days back and realised the stalls opposite TPJC changed a lot, the yummy western/malay food is gone :( so are the waffle shops :( in the end we had to detour to 201 for dinner instead.