|
One Two Three
|
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes, (when she comes)
She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes, (when she comes) Mountain climbing this Sat! How exciting :P A really impromptu day trip, we're gna go conquer Mount Datuk!!
ARE YOU READY!
Been lazing around, working and hanging out with friends
but now that they have cancelled the rest of the zoo jobs, boo :( pretty much means it's gna be bumming around and spending even more. sighs!
On a side note,
I finally got to see my kids at DS! Lau ern still remembers me, squeals in joy when he called my name <3
Can you believe that it's been 2 years already and next year he'll be heading to primary school!
Wisdom tooth is growing out and pushing my other set of teeth so I'm gna pluck it out. Was rather excited about it until D started telling me all the procedures and all which made it sound pretty bad. Told mummy about it and oh dear Lord, nothing she said made me look forward to it.
Dawn is heading to Sweden really soon :( and for a year she'll be there. Where can I get pretty trenchcoats? too difficult to find a reasonable pricing one in this season.
I can't on my itouch, means no games for me. boo. Please miraculously just be okay, pretty please?
Gna go ehub/tamp tomorrow for dinner with JC girls! Been too long since I last been to the malls despite having travelled to both pasir ris and tamp. Wonder how much the place have changed. Thinking about food makes me hungry. Growls.
|