One Two Three

Monday, August 20, 2012

I AM DEVASTATED.

Unbelievable.

I can't breathe right.

I feel like puking every second now. I can't stand the smell of....

ME.

What have I done :(



Every bit of description is true, I'm not exaggerating. I think I really amaze myself with the things that I would do sometimes. Today, I mixed Henna with Coffee, poured in some tea leaves and squeeze a tiny bit of orange juice in. This concoction SMELLS really bad. I was pinching my nose while mixing everything together. It was repulsive and anything near yuck and I had a great difficulty breathing, can't even breathe properly without feeling disgusted. And, I was gonna put this stuff on my hair.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not that much of a nuthead, I've done my fair share of research, henna dye is good for hair and apparently it gives the hair a beautiful shine and colour. BUT NO ONE MENTIONED OF THE SMELL!?! And there must have been a reason why no one had because it will just tarnish all their business and everything and why they don't use it in salons because it smells even worst than ammonia, it leaves a lingering smell even after you shower with the nicest sweetest smelling conditioner :( I have no idea why the smell is so overpowering but hair smelling of ammonia sounds pretty good now.

So my hair stink really bad now :/ I still can't believe I did it. So ridiculous, its like a mix of wanting to cry and laugh at the same time? But still so upset! zzzz :(


THE WORST THING IS THE COLOUR OF MY HAIR IS STILL THE SAME. I really feel like strangling myself.


Thankful that there's no school tomorrow if not people would just shun me!

SIGHS