One Two Three

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Decided to pick up this call from an unknown number and its from the zoo!
I should start saving down their number but oh wells.
They needed a faci cos someone backed out at the last min.

And I took the offer to go for the camp cos of the money and Bao is doing her OJT too.
and I finally got to do a camp with WL! He's from our batch and he was with mel, ben and I at our trg but we never got a chance to do a camp tgt until now!


One of the slackest/torturous camp ever.
The itinerary planned was super slack.
The kids were adorable and all so good-looking!!

I kinda took my knowledge for the tours for granted, since I've done quite a number of them during the holidays. When I was doing the tours, I felt so unprepared and argh, it was just bad. I swear I'm gna read up all my stuffs again before the next camp. They are all in dec!! I hope I get them. Woohoo~

Jules got me all wet at the waterplay. Dragged me into the water and all the water guns and then the children just joined in the fun. It was indeed fun, but it made me smell terrible afterwards since we could only bathe after the kids are asleep and I had no change of clothes. :(

And we had Jungle breakfast!! I finally got to try it! and it was good~ wuahahaha. *pats tummy* And it rained during supper which means we couldn't go to the campsite to sleep. We thought Yay, sleep in audi! But the teachers requested for the kids to sleep in the tents so... guess who has to pitch their tents?

I've never enjoyed pitching tent so much, WL and me were competing with the OJTs on who was able to get the tent poles in faster and duh~ of course we were leading. Great teamwork yo!

Plus, this was my first campfire!! Really simple one, but it really brings back many childhood memories!

But highlight of the night has to be this. I was woken up by a puking sound and some girls wailing. I looked at my watch it reads 4am. Apparently, a girl puked in her tent! And very sadly, her tent was just beside where bao and I slept. I was still half lying on the bed while poking my other half in trying to register what was happening. Half of me was persuading myself that it was just a dream, the other half was telling my body to get up and do smth. It was only when the smell of the vomit hit me and the other girls saying, "its so smelly I'm gna puke", then did I scrambled up and do what's suppose to be done.
The rest of the night was just terrible. I couldn't sleep in peace because some of the boys were woken up already and I was sleeping on the table beside their tent. I gave my bed to the girl. *pats back* I was really enjoying the comfiness of the sleeping bag. Oh wells.


Still, I love camps, sharing stories, bitching about other facis/teachers(oops), talking about the most random stuffs and also getting to know more about the animals.


I can't wait to head back to the zoo!


*exams*screams*