One Two Three

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I am such a klutz.
I don't know why but I'm always so forgetful, remembering the wrong dates, messing up things.
:(

and this time, I remembered my lab date wrongly and I totally missed the whole lab session.
which also means that I have no data for the experiment and I won't be able to do the report.

Why do I always do such things to myself.
and I thought writing in my organiser would help me get all my things done.

x


On a side note, Maroon 5 was damn awesome
The performance was extraordinary, mind blowing!
They made every single penny spent so worth it!
<3 p="p">
The cars almost made me deaf, almost, but it certainly did give me a headache.
Watching them race a few rounds was still considerably interesting, staring any longer is pure boredom.


x


Recess week; please study.