|
One Two Three
|
Sunday, September 9, 2012 Tell me where love goes when it's gone Tell me where hearts go when they go wrong so what's with the not replying and regretting oh well, maybe dp could change things again. prays? :/ Dp is so chaotic with all the politics, I just feel like strangling W for being the cause of all this and allowing it to happen. Maybe if one of his little spies see this and show it to him, he will come confront me and threaten to sack me too? LOL. Where's the professionalism. I can't understand why when he already know he's a problem, he admits it, but when something happens, he can't acknowledge it. ANGST. On a side note, I made history in lab once again. I exploded my oil bath in my fumehood. Was advised to heat up the oil bath first so that we won't have to wait for it to heat up later on. The oil bath was already heated when I decided to test my condenser. And really LUCKILY, my condenser was faulty, the water leaked out and dripped into the boiling oil bath. So what happens when water touches hot oil? Anyone who cooks would be able to answer this. If you dont, the oil freaking splatters every where and I mean EVERY WHERE. It made such a loud sizzling sound, I panicked and ran away from my fumehood. HAHA :P Fight or flight yea? Thank God it happened in the fumehood if not I would have been scalded or whatsoever, and for J who ran over and off the switch for me. Apparently the sizzling was so loud, the students on the other side of the lab which was about 10 fumehoods away could hear it. In the end, he helped me to clear up the mess. He could have just left me and go attend to the other students but yay. I am so grateful because it was really a crazy mess. EVERYTHING WAS FREAKING OILY. and how do you clean oil?! So we spammed tissue like crazy to soak up everything and the wastepaper basket was then filled with oily stained tissues. And I was so embarrassed and guilty. I was avoiding him when he arrived at lab this week. But he didn't mention it or whatsoever so I felt better. He was briefing us about our experiments, I was zoning out, what's with PHD students yo, spam their knowledge only. Then J started telling us the Prof in charge was complaining about our bad house keeping in the lab, not clean fumehood, apparatus, spillage and he was amazed at how we finished a whole roll of tissue and then J glanced and laughed at me. I wanted to hide into a test tube seriously. If anyone can squeeze me in. Oh! I made good lab friends again, that's the best thing about lab :) and I'm supposed to be doing my report instead of writing all this. Why can't lab report's discussion be about How do you feel about lab today? If not, I would have been all done. Oh wells. |