One Two Three

Friday, October 26, 2012

I ran my first 10km in 1 hour and 6 mins. LOL

Please say i'm awesome despite the fact that I gave up on all the slopes and decided to walk thru them :P
Lost the girls before the 4km mark so I started running alone from then on and it was so freaking boring. It was shorter than expected but it certainly did feel long running alone. Thankfully, there were many participants around so I was people watching all the time.
And did i mentioned that I ran with my bag? Power girl huh. Okay, but I have to admit that my bag wasn't that heavy, i travelled really really light. The baggage queue was exceptionally long so I am quite pleased with myself that I didn't succumb to my weaker self and I ran with my bag.

Felt like a winner after the run.

I can't wait for my next 10km!

Okay, definitely not any time soon. LOL


I decided to go for a health screening after I went to the TCM and they told me that I have a weak heart and kidney. So... the results are out. All is fine except that I may be Anemic or *inserts chim scientific term*.  My RBC and WBC count is too low. I will have to take another blood test to find out what's the cause of it. Oh wells. At least I'm not a dying kid :/


I am busy busy busy!!

RAHHHHHHH