One Two Three

Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's a total heartbreak :(

How can they break everyone up in Glee.
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING. and its a month later before the next new episode.
Such an extreme way to increase viewership and keeping us in suspense and trying to squeeze out more creative juices from their brains.
So upsetting :(


They gave 4 perfect realistic endings. (Glee is a series, therefore, endings are not supposed to be realistic, it would be absolutely mental and absurd to break all of them up even though it's so gna happen in real life)



why do this to me~ I <3 another="another" cute="cute" finn............="finn............" finnchel.="finnchel." for="for" girl="girl" guy="guy" him="him" how="how" is="is" matter="matter" new="new" no="no" p="p" please.="please." rachel="rachel" save="save" the="the">



Why am I so stupid to even believe that things would work out? I hate how that slightest glimpse of hope burns in me. It's not gna happen. Never.