One Two Three

Sunday, November 11, 2012

After 7 hours of gruesome lab, I'm glad to say, I'm alive but maybe dying due to chemical contamination.

Okay, I kid. It's just Silver Nitrate. But its freaking gross? My fingers/palm are stained with congregated black dots. It looks something like this but mine is far darker and many many more spots. SIGHS.

We were making this anti cancer drug, cisplatin. Before we found out what compound we were stained with, I seriously thought my fingers were gna rot/drop off cos it's utterly disgusting, cos you can't wash it off and its stuck underneath your skin. And no matter how hard you scrub, its still there :((((

We had DP photoshoot awhile back!


Me and Des had a black and white theme, and in the end, we realised many had a black and white theme too :O
Centre pictures are our dancers <3 p="p">And yes, 6ers are awesome too and we're in blackie black! I love our candid shot! We look like a heart shape!

This year's DP would definitely be way more awesome!
I already know 6ers one would be, so pray hard that my dance would be as awesome!
1st FEB i can't wait!