|
One Two Three
|
Saturday, November 17, 2012
My ears hurt from listening to all the webcast. and its super unproductive that I keep browsing through the net and all. ROAR. I hate exams. Who doesn't. Which bloody idiot made exams compulsory. Make the Ministers all go thru exam before they get elected. WHY NOT RIGHT?!
Exam on my birthday, like fine, its just another day. But I could do it without an exam?? Does it help that its my favourite mod of this sem? Yes, but the exam is gna be bloody difficult. OH WELLS. okay back to webcast but since we're in the X factor hype; Favourite Adult Favourite Band! Erm: but based just on looks. I LOVE EMBLEM3 super melts, the three of them is too cute!! Favourite Teen, Cece Frey! her performance are not as nice as her auditions, so we'll wait for better ones! And needless to say, favourite kid is CARLY:) I can't wait for her next performance! |