|
One Two Three
|
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Throw arms and notes in the air and run around
that's what i felt like doing, one of the end of exams must do but erm its just... ONE PAPER DOWN ONE PAPER DOWN ONE PAPER DOWN yes fine. I still have 4 more papers, and I just subconsciously pout at that. No time to celebrate, yet But I'm already making holiday plans already! OMG I CAN'T WAIT It's the Thanksgiving period! while my friends go tweeting away for all that their thankful for, I realised that I have quite a couple of stuffs too. I'm most grateful for the unconditional love mummy and daddy gives, and probably also the very very tough love that Jon has for me. Gramms condition is improving day by day and I'm just so relieved that she's in a so much more stable state now as compared to a few months back. That period was so painful, everyone was so worn out by all the travelling and worrying. It's nicer to be going over to gramms place to visit her instead of at the hospital. And I can't be more thankful for my relatives who has been there for each other throughout this whole time. You can't help but feel that its a miracle or that my gramms is such a fighter when the doctor told us the news that she could be leaving us that night, to her coma stage and now, she's able to respond, speak and move. :) it may take a longer time, but just be thankful that, you're not stuck in that horrid self anymore, and you know you can do better. and of course, all of the kiddos who has been there around me, new or old. Yay! |