|
One Two Three
|
Thursday, November 29, 2012
You can't handle it. give it up.
I don't know whether its a good thing that I have a 5 days break between my exams. Okay now 4 and almost 3. So its probably not a good thing afterall. Totally lost the drive to study. It's hour after hour of procrastination. I'm glad tomorrow I'm gg to school to study. FORCE MYSELF. Studying at home is totally not conducive although I very badly want to keep zeffie girl company but, I'm sorry baby girl, a few more days <3 p="p"> So yesterday, we went to Valentino to celebrate my birthday! It has been much too long a wait, after hearing many great reviews and of course the cake, I had it last year and it was 3.5kg of wholesome goodness. The food at Valentino's was great. At least what I ate was delicious. I would die to have another plate now. Come to me~~~~ I would love to upload some pictures, but i gave up after trying to edit for soooo long ytd cos it was really dim and the quality were all so terrible. Sighs. RAH get off the comp. 3> |