One Two Three

Sunday, December 2, 2012

CHEMISTRY IS DISGUSTING.

I have no idea why I'm stuck in this course that I dislike so so much. I just can't wait for the next semester to over, especially when I'll be taking 4 lvl 3 chem mods. But GOOD RIDDANCE CHEMISTRY afterwards.

What happened to good ol secondary/JC chemistry? RAHHH. so deceiving. tsk

and the wedding downstairs is totally ain't helping. I need silence. :(
whines whines whines

3 more days, Theo. Hang in there and SURVIVE IT.

Just when you thought you had sinked in deeper, you realised that you've already been released a long time ago. The illusion seems good. But when you're gna place yourself into the same predicament, no thanks, you can do much better.


I can't wait to start on my Glee/HIMYM latest episodes. Are they out? Please only be out on 5th Dec.


Oh and yes, I DECIDED TO EXTRACT MY REMAINING 2 WISDOM TOOTH IN THE MIDST OF EXAMS.
As Ben said, I'm a gangster. HAHA
Totally regret it after the first few hours of extracting, it was so darn painful I just slept in the study room. But the painkillers were really a lifesaver. They worked so well. But I had to smash my food for dinner cos there were no liquid food around. And I refused to eat porridge. Oh wells! It was just the chewing, I could talk normally and everything. And maybe I'm anaemic because of the lost of blood from all the extractions. I swear it is. 

The extraction this time was A KILLER. Both were surgery and first, my bottom tooth got stuck somehow, in the end it was drilled into pieces. The previous time it was cut nicely in half. They had to pry and pry and pry I was crying unconditionally. The upper tooth was hammered. I was seriously going wts wts wts, I'm gna die, especially when the surgeon asked the student to hammer harder. O.o
And it didn't helped that both the student dentist looks so cute!?!? HAHA.
The first student did my LA and he was like, you can pinch me later on if the LA doesn't work and you feel the pain. AWWW.
I wonder how dentist can survive not laughing at patients, if I was the one staring at myself having the tooth being extracted I would definitely burst out laughing. Mouth opened so widely in such a unglam manner, surgeon prying/hammering at your mouth, and you're in a mummified state. It's definitely hilarious.