One Two Three

Monday, December 24, 2012

CHRISTMAS IS COMING:)
And here's one of my favourite Christmas song!




and this week has finally ended. Started working at the zoo again and I had just finished two camps!

The first was super awesome because instead of sleeping after the debrief, we played nerf guns in the office then we played twister. Nerf guns are the bomb and the office cubicles were one of the best place to play. Twister.... it was too hilarious trying to push each other to fall with us caught in the most awkward positions. Had one hour of sleep and it was 5 zombies leading the camps afterwards. This camp was the one with the best food ever!!! AHHH. I want more~~~~

The second one, it was a small camp and i did it with Bao. This camp was a different experience altogether because this was her first camp and I had to take charge of many other things. Thankfully, Pedro and Vivi were really understanding, helping us in many ways that they could.

Mummy being really nice as usual, sent me to hall for piecing after camp ended. <3 all="all" and="and" bad="bad" because="because" dance="dance" forgot="forgot" i="i" meh...:="meh...:" my="my" own="own" p="p" piecing="piecing" quite="quite" really="really" steps.="steps." totally="totally" was="was">We went to this tze char place at Dover and we had this salted egg dish, OMG it was delicious. I'm definitely going back for more!! Then xy, th and I went to balestier to watch The Hobbits! Very very ulu place but the rest of the theatre nearer to home were all full. So we settled for there. Hobbits reminded me my love for LOTR. I want to spam LOTR again!


A few days ago, my BB died, the screen display refuse to work :( and I tried using my old samsung but I can't download whatsapp on it and half of my contacts were gone. So after dance on wed, I stayed over in hall to get a spare phone from xy. Yay:) if not no whatsapp for me *stabs myself* Had him download everything for me while I studied for the camp. I am seriously a tech-hopeless/fail/noob. Why does everything crash under my use :( What phone should I get now?