|
One Two Three
|
Monday, January 7, 2013
I love him
but only on my own. SIGH Anyway, I just remembered but I have no idea how long ago but one day after prac, xy waited for me to go home together and we were in the train back with Kel too and we randomly just decided to watch Life of Pi. It's super random because it was 11 plus already and the next show timing available is 12ish. LOL. But I have never regretted that decision because the show was damn good. Anyone who have yet to watch it MUST MUST watch it! I super love the movie. Its very typical of me to fall asleep for a few moments during midnight movies but I couldn't bear to in Life of Pi, I just had to pry my own eyes open and watch what's going on! But I hate interpretative endings/movies with no final answers. I don't like to keep guessing. It's like, just tell me, I CAN HANDLE IT. But Pi will be like no... figure it out yourself/deal with it! And right now, I AM SO TIRED. I just want to sleep and sleep and laze around in bed and do nothing! :( Went to JB with some friends on Saturday~~ Okay, in total there were 12 of us. It was freaking fun and we explored in 2 cars and I am in Team Raymond, which also means that Raymond was our chauffeur for the day. oops but (Y) Many many thanks! We went to a couple of places like KSL, city square, go-kart, and my personal favourite, food places! OH MY. It was super fun and when we got back, guessed what a few of us decided to do? Yea, movie time! Jason haven't watch HP6, so Erin and I accompanied him to watch. I really hate this HP movie, half blood prince is the worst of them all i swear, which explained why I fell asleep about half an hour into the movie. LOL. The next day, we tried to do a PIRATES marathon, and I fell asleep again. wts. The bed was too comfy, but I was woken up by the heat. Today's weather I swear was really being a bitch. Thankfully we didn't go to ubin as planned if not we would have died of thirst/burned till ashes. And we only managed to finish 2 pirates movie before we have to head for prac! Prac was another level of tiredness and supper afterwards was just a relieved-phew-my-day-is-almost-over-session. Tomorrow is another day of prac, inspiration please. |